Hotel Triton: Independent Spirit in San Francisco's Union Square
We have elevators. And we play music. But we definitely don't play elevator music. Here at Hotel Triton, a Kimpton Hotel located in San Francisco's Union Square, we're all about expressing individuality. You can see it in our vibrant, inviting guest rooms that shimmer with sunny yellows and greens. When you take in all the details -- like the fact our employees wear their own hip clothes, instead of uniforms -- you see we're not your typical cookie-cutter hotel. Instead, we shape an upbeat and inspiring experience for you with playful amenities, vibrant design and an independent spirit that reflects the city itself. We also offer:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the mini Bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members.
- Hosted evening wine hour and complimentary morning coffee and tea
- 24-hour fitness center
- A 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Recipient
- Celebrity suites designed by Jerry Garcia and Kathy Griffin, plus a specialty Hãagen-Dazs ice cream suite
- Prime location across the street from the Chinatown gates, two blocks from Union Square, and a short walk from Moscone Center and North Beach
Our hotel sits right at the Chinatown gate and is steps from Union Square, the Financial District and North Beach, some of San Francisco's most iconic neighborhoods. Our employees are big on sharing their local secrets, so they'll tell you where to go to experience the city like a true insider.
It's been said that staying our hotel is a bit like kicking back at a friend's house. It's true we enjoy getting to know you through friendly and personal service, and love to have fun. That shines through in our daily complimentary evening wine reception that often features live music and tarot card readers.
Don't be shy -- invite your friends. We have an outdoor patio perfect for social events and a small group meeting room that has hosted whiz kids from Microsoft and Madonna's stylists. We'll work out the delicious details of the menu and make sure your event is as original as they come. After all, we're not just any hotel.
Life is Suite, a Kimpton Blog
Introducing the new + reimagined Life is Suite Blog, Kimpton's view on life well lived.