Pet-Friendly Hotel Rooms Provide Creature Comforts
We know - things just aren't the same without your trusty, four-legged companion. That's why pets are always welcome to share your hotel room at no extra charge.* As one of San Francisco's favorite pet-friendly hotels, we accept any number of pets and don't impose size or weight restrictions.
Not only that, but we offer special services, amenities and packages to ensure your buddy has a happy and healthy stay.
- Restful accommodations in our luxury guest rooms
- VIP (Very Important Pet) amenity delivered to your room upon arrival
- Pet bowls and a pet bed placed in your room for use during your stay
- Dog leash and plastic bags for dog walks around downtown San Francisco
- Pet sitting, grooming, walking and massage services can be arranged through our concierge
And that's not all. We throw you another bone with our special Bow Wow Pet Package. Here's the fun, furry scoop.
Bow Wow Pet Package
Don't leave Bowser at home alone. You can bring him to Hotel Triton, where he'll get an extra-warm welcome. We have all the amenities you need during your stay.
This package includes:
- Complimentary use of our pet beds
- Organic pet treats
- Bottled water
Rates start at $179 per night. For more information, please contact us at 415-394-0500. Please remember to provide your pet's name when making your reservation (we'll make sure it gets posted on our pet welcome board).
*Please note: Pets are not allowed in Eco Rooms. This is to offer an allergy-free/pet-free zone to our guests that need it. In the case of the Celebrity Suites, we want to protect the invaluable celebrity paraphernalia we have been gifted. We'd hate for Bowser to lick Jerry Garcia's self-portrait.
Your pets are part of the family so let's make sure we have everything ready for your visit. Use our pet registration form »