Hotel Triton: Accommodations With Character and Style
When you want to think beyond beige, cozy up to our 140 guest rooms. A radiant yellow-and-green color palette lifts your spirits. And to wind you down, we have comforting amenities, including eco-friendly bath products and an honor bar stocked with healthy, organic treats. When you hunger for something a little more substantial, call our room service to deliver cuisine from our French bistro neighbor, Café de la Press. Ooh-la-la.
That's just what first meets the eye. We also offer these hotel amenities:
- Complimentary wireless (WiFi) and high speed Internet access in all guest rooms with Kimpton InTouch membership
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Complimentary New York Times
- LG 32" flat-screen TV with Nintendo, cable and movies on demand
- iHome iH5 docking station with alarm clock
- Fully stocked honor bars with bubble bath, gourmet and organic snacks, libations galore and personal fun surprises
- Windows that open to fresh air, plus individual heat and air conditioning units
- In-room recycling options
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- "Mind. Body. Spa." program
- Pet-friendly accommodations. Bring your creature companion with you.
- 100% non-smoking rooms throughout
- Eco-friendly bath products, services and amenities
- Complimentary town car service 7 a.m. - 9 a.m. within 1 mile of Hotel Triton
- Check-in at 3 p.m.; check-out at noon
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accessible Features
Our Union Square Hotel Suites and Rooms
We were the first hotel to let celebrities, including Jerry Garcia and Kathy Griffin, design suites with personal touches like artwork, quotes, photos, memorabilia and hand-selected amenities. We trust you'll like what they came up with. Hãagen-Dazs even threw some sweetness into the mix, with its own suite bathed in satisfying caramel and vanilla hues and stocked with your own private unlimited ice cream supply. That's right. All the Hãagen-Dazs you can eat.
Executive King Suites
Beautiful natural light streams into our 400-square-foot Executive King Suites, which feature a large sitting room with sleeper sofa, 32" flat-screen TV, wet bar, executive desk area and a California king-size bed. Luxuriate in large bathrooms with granite countertops, bathtubs and subway tiling.
These guest rooms are truly Triton in design and comfort with a variety of different bedding to best accommodate you. Choose from a Full size bedded room, Queen, King or a room with 2 Double beds with views of the city or courtyard and bask in your home away from home.
Celebrity Accessible Suite
A shimmering color palette of blues, silvers and greens evoke an underwater feel in this suite honoring mythological character King Triton and his kingdom, Atlantis. Part the silver-bead curtain to uncover the grooviest Jacuzzi tub in San Francisco (there's a secret TV, allowing you to watch while you soak). A beautiful king bed with fabric beach ball-like pillows adds decorative pow, and the sitting area is ideal for entertaining a small group of friends. This suite is also fully accessible, with these highlights:
- Room has an accessible tub
- Communications features available
Accessible rooms are available to meet your needs. When making a reservation please select from the available accessible guest rooms, or choose "Accessible" from the My Room Requests options on Step 3 in Online Reservations. If you have any questions please contact our Front Office Manager at 415-394-0500 and email@example.com. Or, feel free to reserve at 800-800-1299.