What's New at Hotel Triton
Get the word on our hotel's interesting story, plus read the nifty things the press is saying about us. (We blush.)
Recent Media Hits
- Hotel Triton featured in CA Home+Design Magazine. September/ October 2012. Read full article
- Our very own Haagen-Dazs Suite featured on Frommers.com "10 Wacky Hotel Rooms" article. September 2012.
- "New Guestrooms Inspired by San Francisco's BoHo Beatnik Era" featured in Yellow Magazine. September 2012. Read full article
- In this Travel Exclusive AskMen.com flys down to San Francisco, to review the Hotel Triton. June 2012
- WeezerMonkey "Beat Generation Chic: Hotel Triton" Spring 2012
- The Sacramento Bee "For a Fashionable Visit" April 2012
- What's the one thing (besides a dirty martini) that can make bath time lots of fun? Customized rubber duckies, courtesy of the honor bar at San Francisco's Hotel Triton. CNT Travleler.com March 2012
- Uptake Lodging "Haagen-Dazs Themed Suite at Hotel Triton in San Francisco"July 2010
- Sunset Magazine "Green Travel" March 2010
- Lodging Magazine "Spreading the Word" February 2010
- Hotel Triton becomes Michelin Guide Recommended January 2013. Read Excerpt
- Member of California State Green Lodging Program
- HotelWorld Expo Finalist as a "Sustainable Hotel of the Year" February 2010; also recognized as "Corporate Citizen of the Year."
- Listed in the October 2007 Green Lodging issue of Dwell Magazine as a green hotel.
- Michelin Guide 2012 Recommended Hotel Read Excerpt